Since I was 8 I’ve wanted to work for NASA, not much has changed since then. I want to be an astronaut and preform experiments in space. I want to help push science into the next stages of progress. Space has always been my greatest interest. One day I hope to be an astrophysicist and get more people to find the love in space that I have.
My freshmen year in college was pretty rough, besides dealing with the typical; being in a new town, living on your own and studying on a different level, I had three major life changing events take place.
The first came in the fall, I had only recently broken up with this girl. She wasn’t handling it well and came to me for some advice. I told here what I’d do and she left. After a few minutes she text me and something in her text made me realize, shit she’s gonna kill herself. So I ran upstairs to her room and had to break down her door because she locked it. I got the door open just to see her downing pills. I pleaded with her to make herself throw up but she would. Soon her eyes went blank and she collapsed on the ground. I picked her up and ran outside and down the stairs yelling for an ra. She started convulsing in my arms I held her until the ambulance came. Having to explain to her parents what happened and having here nearly dying in my arms, it’s something that’ll stay with me forever.
1. The gym
2. Reading my books
3. Listening to music
4. Driving, cleaning, or just sitting in my truck.
5. Daniele :D
1. Keep doing what makes you happy, don’t listen to the haters.
2. Stay with space, work for it, live it.
3. You’re going to get an offer to go to the institute of technology in Florida, take it.
4. This next year you’re going to become a great runner, don’t throw it away the summer after, your coach is a douche but you love running.
5. Don’t let Aaron drive your escape, not a good idea.
6. You’re gonna have a lot of crazy relationship the next couple of years, learn from them, they’re getting you ready for your dream girl.
7. Don’t enlist, if you want to serve get your degree and become an officer.
8. Look after your little brother better, he needs you.
9. Start lifting weights. You’ll like it.
10. Don’t stress out on life so much, grow some thicker skin and laugh it off.